Account Executive Sales Representative / Semiconductor Industry
Timetec International Inc, headquartered in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR2, DDR3, and DDR4 memory modules and Flash based storage solutions for Enterprise Servers, Workstations, Personal Computers and Consumer Electronics. We strive to do so by providing top of the line products and services to all our customers at competitive prices.
The candidates will be responsible for:
- New business prospecting and development; including development of new customers on a domestic or international basis.
- Quoting and negotiating price with customers.
- Generating new customer and sales leads, setting-up accounts and controlling credit limits.
- Develop relationships and maintain continuous contact with existing customers, getting existing customers’ feedbacks and assisting with resolution of customer issues or complains.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-5 years OEM/Channel/Direct sales experience; manufacturer and/or PC hardware sales experience a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of PC hardware industry; Knowledge of DRAM & Flash Products a plus.
- Proven business development and customer service experience; cold calling experience is a must.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.